TextNow App – If you’re also tired of subscribing to a hefty Mobile Connection Operator and prefer new independent cellular options, then you’re going to love what we’re offering on this site.
You can now get an affordable calling and mobile data etc. with the new revolutionary technology. The TextNow App which is available free on Google Play store gives you free calling and chats. So, if you love calling your friends and family, in the age of Video Calls and Snap Stories, then this is very helpful for you.
Get the Latest APK file for TextNow App on this page. We have tested, and it is 100% working and legal download link.
Important Note – Just click the Download button and get the latest TextNow- Free Chats and Calls for multiple devices, and sign up for the free Wi-Fi version of the app.
Last Updated – 1 June 2017, File Size: Varies with device.
- This file is 100% spam, virus free, so download it with confidence and run it on your smartphone.
- For PC and Windows, get the BlueStacks or VirtualBox and run the file on it.
- For iOS devices, if jailbreaking is not your cup of tea, then try Cydia.
What is TextNow – Free Text + Call?
If you own a smartphone or any tablet, then you must’ve subscribed to a telecommunications company like AT&T or Vodafone who charge yours for using their telecom services mostly for Calling, Texting, and Cellular Data.
Well, TextNow is among the modern revolutionary companies that offer the same but under very affordable prices. It uses a kind of technology of wireless communication.
Incredible Features of TextNow
- Make Voice Calls and Texts
- Easy Call Forwarding Quickly Reply and Connect to friends
- Use Emoticons in the Chats
- Add Signatures wherever necessary
- Customizable text-tones and Ringtones
- TextNow effectively works as your one-stop texting app!
- Free Unlimited Voice calls among the TextNow Users
- Send, Receive and Save Pictures during Chats
- Voicemail Transcription and Chat Background Customization
- Quick home screen widgets to launch TextNow, call or text directly
- Google Smart Lock Enabled for Password Protection
Premium Features That Makes TextNow App Better Than Others
Covers Wide Area : One of the best features about TextNow is the ability to send and make calls or texts across multiple devices like your laptop, iPad, and access all the details on your smartphone or iPhone.
Synchronized Chat : TextNow works with inter-platform deployment for large support. Moreover, all the messages are seamlessly synchronized with your mobile device.
Chance to Win Free Credits : You can also win Free Credits using the app which can be later redeemed for calling; you just need to complete the offers from the affiliates. Moreover, you can also purchase minutes with them too.
Wide Network Area : The Hybrid Wi-Fi + Cellular Network Technology uses nearby Wi-Fi Connections to give you range in the areas where cell networks don’t work or are weak. The company does not charge any roaming fees too.
Cheapest in the World : $0.01! Yes! That’s the per minute rate at which you can make and receive International Calls across 230 different countries. The prices are comparatively lower than most of the Telecom Networks available.
How does TextNow App Works?
Just like any other Telecom Operator provides a SIM or a CDMA Smartphone, TextNow also offers the similar services. However, the company also offers a free Wi-Fi version on the Play Store which you can use to make calls.
TextNow offers its new customers to purchase a SIM or a smartphone. You can also bring your smartphone and get a free month of unlimited services too. You are entitled to select from an extensive range of smartphones to the Flagship ones. Start with the basics, or you can also try the iPhone 7 with a discounted price and affordable plans and pricing for the connection. Currently, you can sign up for their free plan by downloading the TextNow app from the Store and free online calls and text using your existing device.
The best thing about this network is the ability to connect people without any limitations over device compatibility. The TextNow App and its services are available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows PC, Mac OS X, and free online at TextNow.com. So, you can easily start a conversation on your laptop and continue them on the go using your smartphone. Well, that’s what for technological advancement is? Isn’t it?
How to Use iMessage With TextNow?
Similar to FaceTime, the initial move is the creation of an Apple ID if you don’t have one already. Just do it through your iOS device by going to Settings > iCloud > Create a new Apple ID.
Next, browse to Settings > Messages and toggle on iMessage, by clicking on the switch present at the above part of the page. Toggle the Send as SMS button off, as given in the image:
Now, click on Send & Receive, and doing so will lead you to this page:
Select the ID which you have already registered with your Apple ID, or you can click on Add Another Email and then put in the email address linked to your Apple ID. If a phone number is listed too, then do not select that. It is necessary to be the email affiliated to your Apple ID.
Similar to FaceTime, only those people possessing Apple Ids can use iMessage. i.e., you won’t be able to text an individual who does not have an ID.
How to Use FaceTime with TextNow?
Probably, one of the widely used apps on iOS devices is Apple’s video calling app, FaceTime. The cellular devices which have access to TextNow can also integrate FaceTime as well. It can be done by going through following steps:
Go to your Settings app and click on FaceTime. You need to confirm that FaceTime is on (the switch should be toggled to green, as given in the photo). If you are not signed in into your account, then FaceTime will be asking you to enter your ID and password. (If that’s not visible then you are already logged in!)
Type in your Apple ID and password.
You are also allowed to add an email ID by clicking on Add an Email… which is present on the same page.
Now, to place a call, open the FaceTime app and decide either Video or Audio, and after that, type in the phone number or E-mail ID of your contact. It is to be remembered that the app will work only with those users who are using FaceTime and no one else.
How Do I Call Using TextNow?
By using this app, you have the accessibility to make a call to any number from USA or Canada. Just follow the below instructions:
- Open the TextNow app, and clock on the dial pad icon that will be present at the top right-hand side. (If that is not visible, then try clicking on your TextNow main menu button and after that select Home.)
- This shall be leading you to this Calling page:
- You can make a phone call immediately by writing in the ten-digit number of the person that you want to call.
- You can also make calls from your Call History. Just click on the clock button present at the bottom-left part of the screen, then select the phone number present in your History and then tap on Call which will be located below that number.
- And as always, you can call any person from your contacts by selecting the Contact icon located at the bottom right part of the screen (The one which looks similar to a tiny person) and then just choose the person you want to call.
How Do I Send a Text with TextNow?
Sending messages using TextNow is incredibly straightforward and fun! The newest update of the app made this process even simpler:
- Click on the TextNow app to open it.
- This should open the main Messages panel. If that is not the case, then click on the main menu button that is located on the top left of the page and then selects Home.
- A red circle along with a pencil icon will be visible to you in the bottom-right part of the screen:
- Choose the icon to go to the texting page.
- At the start of the page, enter your contact’s text number or texting address. You could also select the button that is present right next to this field and chooses the contact from your contact list.
- At the lower part of the page, type in your message inside the area which states Type A Message.
- Sending a photo or an emoji is also allowed by clicking on the positive sign (+) that is located on the left-hand side.
How-To Block & Unblock Phone Calls Or Text Messages?
There are a couple of methods to block and unblock a particular person from your TextNow:
Block Or Unblock Using The TextNow App
- Select the conversation or call log from the number that you desire to block.
- Using the menu provided (choose the symbol with the three dots present at the top right of the page) and tap on Block Number from there.
- To unblock that blocked number, select Unblock Number from the menu as stated earlier, or you can click on Unblock located at the end of the conversation that you had with the blocked number.
Unblock A Number Online
- Log in inside your TextNow account on its homepage, and tap on My Account.
- Next, on that newly opened page, tap on Messaging & Calling.
- On that page, select Blocked Numbers and later touch on Unblock on the number that you want to unblock.
Block/Unblock a Number Using #STOP And #UNBLOCK
- Either from the TextNow app or the online website of TextNow.com, type and send #STOP to the number that you desire to block.
- To unblock them, type and send #UNBLOCK to the same number.
#STOP won’t allow the person to send you any texts in the future, even if you are a TextNow user and the blocking person does not use the same. You need to be patient for about 10-20 minutes for the blocking to be activated.
How to Download TextNow App For Android/IOS/Windows/Mac
TextNow Application is available for various operating systems. This app is available only for USA and Canada users. As we all know android is the most loved operating system. TextNow is offered for Android, IOS, Windows and Mac devices. Simply click on the below given download button and then download TextNow app as per your device. Along with download guide you can know about frequently asked questions too.
Download TextNow App
In the end, we do feel that TextNow’s services are a quite intriguing prospect. It will make you rethink about what you possess. They are currently using Sprint and T-Mobile users, on adding with the bunch of people who use their prepaid services. Soon they will spread out their areas.
But, those customers who are completely fine and depend on the brilliant LTE coverage from Verizon and AT&T, it will be much difficult to just go for it. But even after that, this model gives us the perfect example of how the service should be done in the future.